Nov 26, 2013, 7:16 PM EDT
Six years after opening Nationals Park the Nats want to renovate. NBC Washington has reported the Nationals’ plans to build a roof over the 41,000 seat stadium in Southeast D.C. They are, as of now, just ‘plans’ as the city would have to not only approve of the project, but pay for it. Mark Segraves…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Zimmermann gets roughed up for 8 runs by Marlins
- Nats cut two more, reducing healthy roster to 27
- Is this a preview of Nats' Opening Day lineup?
- Rendon will begin season on DL with sprained MCL
- Frandsen released, Gwynn Jr. sent to minors
- Johnson, den Dekker adjust quickly to Nats
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him