Nov 26, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
THIS WEEK’S DEBATE: WHICH NL EAST RIVAL SHOULD THE NATS WORRY ABOUT MOST IN 2015? MARK ZUCKERMAN: We have to begin by pointing out the Nationals won the NL East by 17 games this season, and none of the four other clubs won more than 79 games. So the gap between the defending champs and…
Sep 17, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
We take a look at the Nationals’ past week, at a glance… Record: 5-2 Team slash: .253/.333/.407 Team ERA: 2.18 Runs per game: 4.42 STOCK UP Matt Williams, Manager This is a little unorthodox of a selection, but since the Nationals clinched the NL East Tuesday night you almost have to take a step back and credit the manager.…
Sep 16, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Updated at 11:55 p.m. ATLANTA — It wasn’t supposed to be this easy. Sure, the Nationals entered 2014 as consensus favorites to win the NL East on the heels of a disappointing, 86-win season. But most teams don’t just run away with a division title, certainly not when they’re deadlocked with their chief rivals as…
Feb 12, 2014, 7:36 PM EDT
Hello and happy Spring Training Eve, everyone. It’s hard to believe we’re just hours from Nats pitchers and catchers reporting in Viera, Fla. After a long offseason – and despite almost a foot of snow in the forecast – the end of winter is finally near. With that in mind, it’s time for the final…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats cruise to 9th straight win over Braves
- Zimmermann sharp as Nationals beat Braves again, 6-1
- Rested Nats open series in Atlanta
- Is it time to start worrying about Anthony Rendon's injuries?
- State of the Nats: All-Stars announced soon, Giants coming to town
- Baseball in the District - Which Nats should be All-Stars?
- Desmond showing signs of a breakout at last
- The Baseball Show: An amazing week of pitching
- On long, up-and-down day, Strasburg stands tall
- Roark struggles as Nats lose second game of doubleheader