Nov 10, 2015, 7:33 PM EST
Bryce Harper, to the surprise of nobody, is one of three finalists for NL MVP honors. The Nationals’ young star will have to wait another nine days to find out if he won the award, and if so, by how much margin. Harper, and teammate Wilson Ramos, did find out Tuesday evening they will not…
Sep 11, 2015, 6:00 AM EST
Bryce Harper had a phenomenal game Wednesday night at a time when his team needed it most. He homered. He doubled. He homered again, this time with the Nationals trailing the Mets late, their season on the brink of collapse. It was the kind of performance that should have carried the Nationals through a must-win…
Nov 13, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
No Nationals player has come close to winning the NL MVP Award in the club’s 10 seasons in the District, but Anthony Rendon just came closer than any previous one. Rendon placed fifth in balloting for this year’s NL MVP, the best finish by any Nationals player to date, besting former sixth-place finishers Alfonso Soriano (2006)…
Nov 14, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
One of the great perks — and daunting responsibilities — of serving as a member of the Baseball Writers’ Association of America is the opportunity to vote on MLB’s major postseason awards. The BBWAA annually hands out four awards in each league: MVP, Cy Young, Rookie of the Year and Manager of the Year, and…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats