Jan 4, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Former Nationals outfielder Nyjer Morgan is attempting a comeback to the major leagues. The 33-year-old with the nickname ‘Tony Plush’ spent last season with the Yokohama DeNa BayStars in Japan. He last played in the majors for the Brewers in 2012. Morgan put up some decent numbers in his one season overseas, hitting 11 home runs in…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nationals split up to face Astros, Braves
- Prospects Cole, Rivero cut from big-league camp
- Desperate Braves sign Santana for $14 million
- The good, the bad and the ugly of Nats camp
- Zimmermann perfect against Sabathia, Yankees
- Fister could be ready for season's first week
- Zimmermann leads Nats against Yankees' Sabathia
- Injuries highlight the importance of rotation depth
- Gio Gonzalez starts strong, but Astros top Nationals
- Bryce Harper repping new eye black company