Jan 12, 2015, 2:09 PM EDT
2014 record: 64-98, 5th place in NL West Manager: Chip Hale, 1st season Estimated 2015 payroll: $90 million Key additions: 3B Yasmany Tomas, SP Robbie Ray, SP Jeremy Hellickson, 2B Domingo Leyba Key losses: SP Wade Miley, C Miguel Montero, SS Didi Gregorious Projected lineup CF A.J. Pollock LF David Peralta 1B Paul Goldschmidt RF Mark Trumbo 3B Yasmany Tomas 2B Aaron Hill SS…
Jan 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS 2013 record: 81-81, 2nd place in NL West Manager: Kirk Gibson, 5th season Estimated 2014 payroll: $90 million Key additions: 1B Mark Trumbo, CL Addison Reed, RP Brad Ziegler Key losses: SP Tyler Skaggs, RP Heath Bell, SP Daniel Hudson Projected lineup CF Gerardo Parra 2B Aaron Hill 1B Paul Goldschmidt C Miguel Montero LF Mark Trumbo 3B…
Sep 27, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
PHOENIX — Hello from the not-so-hot Valley of the Sun, where tonight it’s only going to be 82 degrees for first pitch of the Nationals’ final series of the year against the Diamondbacks. They’re planning to keep the roof open here at Chase Field, a rare event around here this time of the year. Stephen…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals sweep Giants behind Zimmermann, Ramos
- Two Giants ejected after arguing call vs. Nationals
- Live Thread: Nationals face Giants in Sunday night matchup
- Harper voted All-Star starter in record-breaking fashion
- Many unknowns in Strasburg's latest injury
- Strasburg placed on the 15-day DL with oblique strain
- For Nats, second half begins with high expectations
- Strasburg exits early in Nationals' 9-3 win
- Strasburg leaves game early due to apparent injury
- Harper on using patriotic bat on the Fourth: "Why not?"