Jun 5, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
When it comes to this juncture of the 2014 season, the Nationals sure have good timing. Just days before they embark on a 10-game road trip mostly on the West Coast, they’ve put together their best stretch of baseball so far this year. Five wins in six games, all five as convincing as victories come.…
Sep 13, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
The Nationals return home having won six consecutive games and eight of their last nine. Tonight they try and keep it going with the first of a three-game series against the Phillies. The Nats will open their homestand without Stephen Strasburg who was a late scratch due to forearm tightness. Ross Ohlendorf is starting in…
Sep 1, 2013, 11:18 PM EST
Game in a nutshell: Ross Ohlendorf got the Nationals off to a poor start against the Mets with three runs allowed through the first three innings. It seemed everything he tossed found the barrel of a bat as even pitcher Jonathon Niese got in on the fun. One of the hits allowed included a solo…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- How much will the Nationals miss LaRoche?
- Report: Yankees tried to trade for Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins
- A reason for each MLB team to be thankful this Thanksgiving
- Who's better right now?
- Point/Counterpoint: Biggest threat in NL East in 2015?
- Nats' Fedde hits milestone in Tommy John recovery
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats