Jun 5, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
When it comes to this juncture of the 2014 season, the Nationals sure have good timing. Just days before they embark on a 10-game road trip mostly on the West Coast, they’ve put together their best stretch of baseball so far this year. Five wins in six games, all five as convincing as victories come.…
Sep 13, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
The Nationals return home having won six consecutive games and eight of their last nine. Tonight they try and keep it going with the first of a three-game series against the Phillies. The Nats will open their homestand without Stephen Strasburg who was a late scratch due to forearm tightness. Ross Ohlendorf is starting in…
Sep 1, 2013, 11:18 PM EST
Game in a nutshell: Ross Ohlendorf got the Nationals off to a poor start against the Mets with three runs allowed through the first three innings. It seemed everything he tossed found the barrel of a bat as even pitcher Jonathon Niese got in on the fun. One of the hits allowed included a solo…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox
- Souza explains gift from Zimmermann: 'It was his moment'
- Nats sign RHP Billings for minor league depth
- Braves seen as 'dark horse' for next Cuban star Tomas
- When should Nats' wave of prospects arrive?
- Nationals linked to top free agent Max Scherzer
- Nats add 4 players to 40-man roster, drop pair
- Report: Nationals consider Zimmermann & Fister 'available'
- Nationals need to make 40-man roster decisions