Nov 7, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Bryce Harper will no longer participate in Major League Baseball’s Japan Series showcase next week, as the final roster was announced on Friday. Relief pitcher Jerry Blevins will instead go to represent the Nationals. Harper was part of an original group announced in late September. Albert Pujols and Adam Jones also dropped out in the…
Oct 9, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
NLDS GAME 5: PITTSBURGH PIRATES (2-2) vs. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS (2-2) Series: Tied 2-2 Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 65 degrees, wind 5 mph Starting pitchers: PIT – Gerrit Cole (1-0, 1.50) / STL – Adam Wainwright (1-0, 1.29) The 2013 MLB Playoffs have been thrilling so far and the next 48 hours have…
Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
ALDS GAME 3: OAKLAND ATHLETICS (1-1) vs. DETROIT TIGERS (1-1) Series: Tied at 1-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detrioit, MI Gametime: 1:00 p.m. TV: MLBN Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Cloudy, 58 degrees, wind 20 mph Starting pitchers: OAK – Jarrod Parker (12-8, 3.97) / DET – Anibal Sanchez (14-8, 2.57) Game 2 on Saturday featured the best finish of the 2013 playoffs so…
Oct 1, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
CINCINNATI REDS (90-72) vs. PITTSBURGH PIRATES (94-68) Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pa. Gametime: 8:07 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Partly cloudy, 70 degrees, wind 6 mph Starting pitchers: CIN – Johnny Cueto (5-2, 2.82) / PIT – Francisco Liriano (16-8, 3.02) It’s the first of October and time for playoff baseball, how…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Now in 2nd place, Nats not scoreboard watching yet
- Struggling Nats out of 1st place in NL East
- Nats lose to Arizona, fall out of first place
- Strasburg strong in 2nd rehab start, next stop D.C.?
- Papelbon offers advice on pennant race pressure
- Updated: Good news for Carpenter, Span close to live BP
- Nats return home hoping to get back on track vs. D'Backs
- After sweep, Vegas sees Nats and Mets trending in different directions
- Postponement gives Nats new home finale
- The Baseball Show: Is NL East up for grabs?