Oct 9, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
NLDS GAME 5: PITTSBURGH PIRATES (2-2) vs. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS (2-2) Series: Tied 2-2 Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 65 degrees, wind 5 mph Starting pitchers: PIT – Gerrit Cole (1-0, 1.50) / STL – Adam Wainwright (1-0, 1.29) The 2013 MLB Playoffs have been thrilling so far and the next 48 hours have…
Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
ALDS GAME 3: OAKLAND ATHLETICS (1-1) vs. DETROIT TIGERS (1-1) Series: Tied at 1-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detrioit, MI Gametime: 1:00 p.m. TV: MLBN Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Cloudy, 58 degrees, wind 20 mph Starting pitchers: OAK – Jarrod Parker (12-8, 3.97) / DET – Anibal Sanchez (14-8, 2.57) Game 2 on Saturday featured the best finish of the 2013 playoffs so…
Oct 1, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
CINCINNATI REDS (90-72) vs. PITTSBURGH PIRATES (94-68) Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pa. Gametime: 8:07 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Partly cloudy, 70 degrees, wind 6 mph Starting pitchers: CIN – Johnny Cueto (5-2, 2.82) / PIT – Francisco Liriano (16-8, 3.02) It’s the first of October and time for playoff baseball, how…
NL EAST STANDINGS
WED: Nats at Marlins, 12:40 p.m.
THU: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
FRI: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SUN: Phillies at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Orioles at Nats, 7:05 p.m. TUE: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Depleted Nationals lineup shut out by Marlins
- Nationals can't fight back against Marlins, lose 3-0
- Werth out but says ankle sprain isn't serious
- Strasburg takes mound for big start vs. Marlins
- Zimmermann returns to form in dominant start
- Around the NL East: Which team will make a big splash via trade?
- After meltdown, Nationals must bounce back
- Werth hopes to play Tuesday after spraining ankle
- Nationals surrender four runs in 9th, fall 7-6 to Marlins
- Span proving skeptics wrong with summer surge