Oct 9, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
NLDS GAME 5: PITTSBURGH PIRATES (2-2) vs. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS (2-2) Series: Tied 2-2 Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 65 degrees, wind 5 mph Starting pitchers: PIT – Gerrit Cole (1-0, 1.50) / STL – Adam Wainwright (1-0, 1.29) The 2013 MLB Playoffs have been thrilling so far and the next 48 hours have…
Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
ALDS GAME 3: OAKLAND ATHLETICS (1-1) vs. DETROIT TIGERS (1-1) Series: Tied at 1-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detrioit, MI Gametime: 1:00 p.m. TV: MLBN Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Cloudy, 58 degrees, wind 20 mph Starting pitchers: OAK – Jarrod Parker (12-8, 3.97) / DET – Anibal Sanchez (14-8, 2.57) Game 2 on Saturday featured the best finish of the 2013 playoffs so…
Oct 1, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
CINCINNATI REDS (90-72) vs. PITTSBURGH PIRATES (94-68) Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pa. Gametime: 8:07 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Partly cloudy, 70 degrees, wind 6 mph Starting pitchers: CIN – Johnny Cueto (5-2, 2.82) / PIT – Francisco Liriano (16-8, 3.02) It’s the first of October and time for playoff baseball, how…
NL EAST STANDINGS
FRI: Nats at Mariners, 10:10 p.m.
SAT: Nats at Mariners, 9:10 p.m.
SUN: Nats at Mariners, 4:10 p.m.
MON: Nats at Dodgers, 8:10 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Dodgers, 10:10 p.m.
WED: Nats at Dodgers, 4:10 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Mariners will have familiar face as manager vs. Nats this weekend
- Nats extend deal with Auburn Doubledays of NYP League
- Baseball in the District - MLB radio's Casey Stern & Todd Dybas
- Reason to worry about Nats after 3-game sweep?
- Back-to-back struggles by Fister surprise Nats
- Phillies sweep red-hot Nationals
- LIVE THREAD: Nationals, Fister face Phillies on the road
- LaRoche confident back issue won't linger
- Can Doug Fister prevent Phillies from sweeping Nationals?
- The Nationals offense gets significantly quieter after blowout wins