Nov 6, 2014, 4:10 PM EST
On paper it would appear the Nationals have very little questions in their bullpen. They have balance left to right, experience and a closer in Drew Storen who held a 1.12 ERA in 2014. But after another playoff loss that involved a poor showing from their relief pitchers, the Nats enter this offseason with a conundrum.…
Oct 28, 2013, 5:22 PM EST
WORLD SERIES GAME 5: BOSTON RED SOX AT ST. LOUIS CARDINALS Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 7:30 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Mostly cloudy, 56 degrees, wind 6 mph Starting pitchers: BOS – Jon Lester (15-8, 3.75) / STL – Adam Wainwright (19-9, 2.94) Just when you think you’ve seen it all, the World Series produces two back-to-back…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Joe Ross take the next step?
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Gio Gonzalez be more consistent?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Stephen Strasburg's contract year
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Detroit Tigers
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- Report: All-Star catcher Lucroy has Nats on no-trade list
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Max Scherzer more important in Year 2