Dec 11, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Nationals manager Matt Williams knows he is taking over a team with sky-high expectations. After winning 98 games in 2012 the Nats took a big step back by missing the playoffs with only 86 victories in 2013. Williams says the team hopes to reach their full potential in 2014, and make amends for what happened this…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Royals hope to even World Series in Game 2
- Phillies' A.J. Burnett likely to return for 2015
- Nationals roster report: Ryan Zimmerman
- Bumgarner, Giants stop Royals 7-1 in Series opener
- Report: Marlins may have James Shields atop shopping list
- Royals host Giants in Game 1 of the 2014 World Series
- Sporting News names Mets pitcher NL Rookie of the Year
- Palm Beach approves funding for Nats spring complex
- Williams named top NL manager by peers
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche