Apr 8, 2015, 5:20 PM EST
Listen to ‘Baseball in the District’ We are back with another episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ with plenty to talk about now that the regular season is underway. In this week’s installment, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed two guests: Nationals pitching prospect Jake Johansen and Washington Times columnist Thom Loverro. I…
Oct 16, 2014, 12:25 PM EST
‘Baseball in the District’ is back for an offseason preview show, as Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed in Mark Zuckerman and Thom Loverro as guests to look ahead to 2015. Mark was great on the Nationals’ priority list for this offseason, what went wrong for the Nats in the NLDS and how…
Sep 4, 2014, 10:58 AM EST
It was a wild road trip for the Nationals, who saw Felix Hernandez and Clayton Kershaw all in one week, then beat the Dodgers in one of the craziest games of the 2014 MLB season. In this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I discussed whether the Nationals and Dodgers…
Apr 24, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
After a week off of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 have returned with our longest episode yet. Two guests joined us this week: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980, and Jesse Agler of the San Diego Padres to preview the Nats’ upcoming series. Before the guests joined on, Tim and I talked…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals