Apr 8, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
Listen to ‘Baseball in the District’ We are back with another episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ with plenty to talk about now that the regular season is underway. In this week’s installment, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed two guests: Nationals pitching prospect Jake Johansen and Washington Times columnist Thom Loverro. I…
Oct 16, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
‘Baseball in the District’ is back for an offseason preview show, as Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I welcomed in Mark Zuckerman and Thom Loverro as guests to look ahead to 2015. Mark was great on the Nationals’ priority list for this offseason, what went wrong for the Nats in the NLDS and how…
Sep 4, 2014, 10:58 AM EDT
It was a wild road trip for the Nationals, who saw Felix Hernandez and Clayton Kershaw all in one week, then beat the Dodgers in one of the craziest games of the 2014 MLB season. In this week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I discussed whether the Nationals and Dodgers…
Apr 24, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
After a week off of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 have returned with our longest episode yet. Two guests joined us this week: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980, and Jesse Agler of the San Diego Padres to preview the Nats’ upcoming series. Before the guests joined on, Tim and I talked…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting
- Strasburg will return next week to face Mets
- Nats look to take advantage of softer stretch, starting with Braves
- Updated: Nats add reliever, activate Moore
- Baseball in the District – Nats Insider Mark Zuckerman
- Zimmerman leads Nats not with words but example
- Nationals pull ahead late to get much-needed win vs. Cardinals
- Around the NL East: Mets being cautious with Harvey
- Bryce Harper leaves game with 'left glute tightness'
- Zuckerman on criticism of Nationals, Harper's MVP hopes