Feb 28, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — Space Coast Stadium is secure and all Nationals employees are safe after a situation involving a gunman at the Viera courthouse just down the street from the club’s spring training home. The incident was reported around 10 a.m. when a man with a gun was seen outside the Moore Justice…
Feb 14, 2014, 11:29 AM EDT
Once our camera man arrives this weekend in Viera, Fla., we should have tons of video content to share with you from Nats spring training. A CSN producer told me to expect one-on-one sitdowns with nearly every player on the Nationals’ roster, as well as Matt Williams and Mike Rizzo. We’ll also have updates from…
Feb 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
So you’ve decided to go to spring training. You already know how to watch Bryce Harper take live BP off Stephen Strasburg, but you don’t know how to get to Viera. Or where to stay once you’re there. Or where to eat. Or what to do when you’re not at Space Coast Stadium. Good news:…
Feb 6, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
As you can tell by the countdown clock to your right, we are now down to the final stretch of a long offseason. Nationals pitchers and catchers (not to mention yours truly) report to Viera in one week as baseball season officially begins. And, from what I gather, a good number of you plan to…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Marlins' McGehee wins NL Comeback Player of the Year
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants
- Ishikawa 3-run homer sends Giants to World Series