Washington Nationals minor league players
Nov 29, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Age on Opening Day 2014: 25 How acquired: Draft (2nd round), June 2010 Position: Pitcher Prospect Rank: No. 6 in Nats’ org. (Baseball America) 2013 Team/Level: Potomac Nationals (Single-A), Gulf Coast Nationals (Rookie), Mesa Solar Sox (AFL) 2013 Stats: 14 G, 13 GS, 2-1, 3.32 ERA, 59.2 IP, 59 H, 23 R, 22 ER, 3 HR, 19 BB, 43 SO, 3…
Nov 8, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Baseball America has rolled out its offseason lists of the top prospects in each organization and their choices for the Nationals reflect the recent development of young starting pitchers. The Nats had seen their system depleted either by trades or injuries, but now they have a restocked stable of power arms. Lucas Giolito tops the…
Oct 22, 2013, 5:11 PM EDT
A new wave of young Nats pitching prospects is on display in the Arizona Fall League, and the early returns from two players in particular are very good. Sammy Solis and Matt Purke, both left-handers drafted recently by the Nats, are off to strong starts with the Mesa Solar Sox. Solis is 3-0 through three…
NL EAST STANDINGS
TUE: Nats at Dodgers, 10:10 p.m.
WED: Nats at Dodgers, 3:10 p.m.
FRI: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Phillies at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Phillies at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Braves at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Fister faces Kershaw in marquee matchup
- Former Nats slugger Dunn to retire; will he finally make playoffs?
- Bovada sportsbook favors Dodgers over Nats for World Series
- Braves will start construction of new Cobb County stadium soon
- Nationals' home run barrage has been balanced
- Around the NL East: Braves still alive for playoff berth
- Span helps lift Nats past Dodgers (VIDEO)
- Nationals hold on to beat Dodgers, open big series with win
- Phillies call up top prospect for September
- Nationals open big series in Los Angeles