You Gotta Have Heart
Sep 5, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
Though the Nationals have only been here for nine seasons since moving in 2005, baseball and Washington, D.C. go much further back. The history between the sport and city traces to the 1800s, with teams and generations of fans coming and going. Frederic J. Frommer has documented the history of Washington baseball back to 1859…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Desmond turns emotional after likely Nats finale
- Harper loses batting title but sets up for MVP
- Nats' season ends with 1-0 loss to the Mets
- Rizzo: Decision on Williams will come soon
- Tanner Roark starts in season finale for the Nationals
- Nats rookie fractures hand in first career start
- Putting Scherzer's no-hitters into historical context
- Escobar error spoils Scherzer's bid for perfect game
- Scherzer throws 2nd no-hitter of season, shuts out Mets
- Scherzer tries to finish season on high note