Apr 5, 2014, 10:19 AM EST
The Baseball Show is back for the 2014 season, and this week marked the first episode featuring real games to talk about. Unfortunately a lot of the discussion centered around Wilson Ramos and his recent injury news.
Ramos has dealt with a variety of injuries over the course of his five major league seasons and his broken left hand is just the latest. How will the Nationals fare without Ramos in the lineup? Can Jose Lobaton fill in while he is out?
Here is the video of Mark discussing that subject with Rob Carlin and Brent Harris of Comcast SportsNet:
Mark, Brent and Rob also talked Bryce Harper and how important his health is to the Nationals’ playoff chances:
I also wanted to pass along this clip from CSN last night featuring the Nationals honoring the victims of last year’s Navy Yard shooting. Owner Mark Lerner was there to unveil a commemorative plaque:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- NL East: Mets closer permanently banned by MLB for PEDs
- Bryce Harper: 'I'm a big fan of what Kirk Cousins did this year'
- NL East: Mets' ace says he's open to contract extension
- Bryce Harper on potential for $400M contract: 'Don't sell me short'
- Why does free agent Ian Desmond still remain unsigned?
- Nationals to give out Bryce Harper Chia Pets in 2016
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Is Gott ready for a late-innings role?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Shawn Kelley adds needed depth to bullpen
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Kansas City Royals
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Will Michael Taylor become an everyday outfielder?